CHABG Annual General Meeting 2022
The Council of Heads of Australian Botanic Gardens (CHABG) will come together in Melbourne on the 22-23rd of September 2022 for the CHABG Annual General Meeting and ordinary meeting.
This invitation-only event will allow for the discussion of CHABG’s operations and finances and for members to vote on proposed resolutions. At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- vote on the appointment of a member to the position of CHABG Chair
- review and accept the annual report 2021-2022,
- review and accept annual financial statements,
- review CHABG programmes and projects,
- review the operations of the CHABG Public Fund,
- undertake planning and preparations for the coming year of operations
This year’s AGM and the ordinary meeting to follow will allow CHABG to continue in its goal to support the protection, conservation and enhancement of Australian plants and their ecosystems.
On 23rd September, CHABG members will also meet with members of the Australian Seed Bank Partnership Steering Committee to review achievements enabled through Partnership activities, and to discuss future directions and governance.